- Forms: Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates that might be needed for USCIS submissions. For a content-only translation of the original document, the cost is $25.00. This will be certified by the translator as required by USCIS.
- Forms: Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates that might be needed by USCIS or other agencies. An exact translation, true as to content and as to form and layout of the original document, is $50.00 a page of the document.
- Contracts, Letters, Agreements, Etc.: A truly CERTIFIED translation of your original document is only $0.12 a word as counted by MS-Word on the final completed document. Two translators will work together on your document with the second translator serving as an independent proofreader for accuracy and correct spelling and grammar. An estimate will be given based on the original document with a guarantee of the final cost being within 5% of the estimate.
Notarized Certificate of Accuracy:
A separate document detailing the qualifications of the actual interpreter and signed by the lead interpreter that cared for the translation of your document. The Certificate is signed and notarized and specifies the documents that it is swearing to as to accuracy. The Certificate of Accuracy is $25.00. USCIS submissions do not require a Notarized Certificate of Accuracy.
Submitting a Document for Translation: We have three options for delivery of documents for translation:
- To Submit a Document for Translation, please e-mail it as an attachment to us at Info@PrecisionLanguage.net.
- Fax it to 888-225-0695.
- Mail it to: Precision Language Services (Please contact us for the mailing address.)
Upon receipt of the original document, you will be sent the cost estimate and a "Promised By" date. Once we receive your approval on the project we will begin translation.
Return Delivery will be handled as per your request via E-Mail, Fax, First Class mail via the U.S. Post Office, or Overnight Mail (Overnight Mail will be at an additional charge of $25).
If you are interested in speaking with us, sending us a document for translation or making an appointment for interpreting services, please go to our Contact Us page or e-mail us from here.
You can also call us directly at 919-818-1352, or toll free at 888-225-0695.
In just mentioning a few of our past clients, we've handled document translations for:
U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. Federal District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
U.S. Federal Public Defenders Office, Eastern District of North Carolina
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service
North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts
The Law Firm of Hedrick, Gardner, Kincheloe and Garofalo
The Law Firm of Cranfill, Sumner & Hartzog
The Law Firm of Teague, Cambell, Dennis & Gorham
Private individuals for a variety of different needs.